Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
Amber Series 70. Stupid good for the money. My 22-yr-old 70wpc still keeps beating all comers. I'm ordering in an Onkyo A-9555 integrated. We shall see.

It's obviously neutral from the get-go, but deceptively, seductively, unfailingly musical and compels you to listen to the music.

I'm not saying it's the best. It just does what it does, which is what it's supposed to do.
I sold the keeper. I thought the CAT JL2 was a KFL, but when I heard the Atma-sphere M-60s on my system with the Merlins that are very OTL friendly...well the CAT is gone. I still think the CAT will sound better with more speakers, but if OTL can work with your speakers it is very special indeed. Now if you have a CAT, there really is no reason to think of something else, except for the fact this hobby doesn't isn't really a hobby if you keep anything for life.