Moving to New Zealand from USA Now What?????

OK so do I sell all my equipment, Buy new Stuff once I hit NZ or do I take it and Have it converted?

How available is audiophile gear in NZ?

My system consists of
Myryad pre amp
Toshiba sd-9200
Rel Storm
Mesa Boggie Baron
Citation 5.1 amp

Thanks!!!!

J
vongwinner

I'm pretty sure an infrequent visitor to this site lives in NZ, it would be worth dropping a private email to RedKiwi and ask his advice. Great guy and sure knows his stuff.

Regards, Jeff
Vong:
Jeff advise on contacting Redkiwi is a "sound" one, hasn't seen many postings from him lately but he was very active a couple of years ago. He has contributed quite a bit specially involving Neuance platforms.
Luis
Jburidan...Great country, but last time I was there increasing crime by immigrant Polynesian gangs was a concern. Some islands are administered by NZ, and their people have an absolute right to move to NZ-proper.
North or South island?

You start a garden, grow pot, smoke the pot, go to the pub, drink beer, argue about stupid things, smoke more pot, bitch about the government that provides welfare to 60 or so % of the country, argue some more, never get married, have kids with almost every woman in the area, raise someone elses kids, smoke some more pot, then go to bed.

who needs a stereo!