Equipment that has made you 'stop' looking?

OK we all know what a merry-go-round audio can be. For those of us who are incessant upgraders, what components have you found that either have stopped or seriously curtailed your search for better?

For me its my Audio Tekne Cables and my vintage Classe DR3 amps (25 wpc high current class A design designed by Dave Reisch in the early days of the company). My Green Mountain Audio Continuum 3s would probably fall into this category, but I would probably buy the next statement models that Roy Johnson builds sight unheard.

Kerry
Ag insider logo xs@2xmusicfirst
Tbg..you are more then welcome to come and listen anytime. you will be familiar with my speakers so it should give you a pretty good idea as to how good the amps are. come and stay a couple of days at my house. i can have the creators of the 'Grails' there .i think..for any of your questions. i promise good food and wine too..
Audiopax Amplifiers. Whilst I will always consider upgrades to other gear, I doubt my amplifiers will ever change and I am not actively looking for a replacement.
Classe' CP-800 Preamp. The Preamp is one of the finest I have heard. The DAC built in IS the best I've heard. The headphone amp is outstanding. Bass management function is awesome. Flawless HT bypass. The product truly is revolutionary. I could go on....