OK Come Clean, whats in your closet ?

No I dont want to hear about any dead bodies or your blue movie collection. I was reading a post on AA about what should people do with their unsold Audio Equipment. Cmon now in addition to that box with a zillion Radio Shack cables what do you have laying around.

I'll come clean.........in the Closet I have

An Anthem MCA 3 series II amp
A Technichs DVDA-10
A Denon Cassette Deck
A BBE sonic maximizer
A Radio Shack rack mounted power conditioner
and 3 NHT Super one speakers.

Not too bad , used to be worse and not that the above items are junk, but who knows, one mans junk could be another mans treaure , maybe this thread can inspire trades or something. So come clean, Whats in your closet ! Thanks.
darrylhifi
I was about to proudly say: "I don't have anything in my closet." But then my memory kicked in. I don't have anything as nice as your stuff, but I do have a Dual CS 505 that need two new belts, and a Sony cassette deck. There is a California Audio Labs Icon Mk II on my work bench, but that doesn't count 'cuz it's not in the closet, and I do have a set of AudioQuest sorbothane bigfeet in my cabinet, not to mention the odd phono cartridge laying about.

There, see I don't have anything!
Pioneer PDR 05 CD Recorder
Nakamachi MR-1 cassette deck
Nakamachi BX 2 cassette deck
Sony DAT player
JVC CD Player
cables,cables,power cords
Old Technics turntable (SL-23)
AR Turntable with a Linn Basik Plus arm & Adcom Hexacoil Cartridge
Bryston BP-25 preamp w/ remote
Lots of car amplifier and speaker stuff
Roomtunes Floor Standing PZC 48" Cherry Corner Traps
Roomtunes Cherry PZC Mini Echo and Ceiling Controllers
Sony Audio Video Control Center/Receiver STR AV310
Pioneer PD 450 CD Changer
Pioneer Receiver SX-980 (from back in the day)
Apex AD-600A DVD Player
Lots of cables

Most of it works fine. I might have to motivate myself to sell some of it ;-)
I'm going to contact Steve Clay of Audiogon. There is a lot of stuff we have in our closets, and a lot of it is worth something--not a lot, but something. Collectively, it's probably worth a lot. I think it would be great if we could give this stuff to the Elf Foundation. They won't be able to use the stuff directly, but perhaps Steve at Audiogon can work out a situation where they bring the stuff in, auction it off, and the proceeds (or 90%, goes to the Elf Foundation). For those of you that don't know the Elf Foundation is a non-profit organization that puts Home Theaters in Children's Hospitals. Those giving these items for that purpose could take a tax write off and then they don't have the hassle of selling it.