Best Bike to ride before a good listening session

Ellsworth Truth, of course
truthrider
I really like my Della Santa road bike. Then again the Steve Rex is pretty nice too. On the other hand I love how the ol' Schwinn Paramount handles. Wait, the fixed gear is great fun... oh, and the recumbent is like riding a low rider.

I need to get a girlfriend to help out on the tandem cuz wifey won't ride. Then again the Bianchi is a nice cross bike, but if I'm going off road it'd be best on the Stumpjumper... oh nuts, they're all good!
at least an hour good clip 3 times a week, Romic lugged 531 Reynolds, full Camp rec, same era (mid 80's), mavic Sup's, Conti gators, max flite...not anything like the Ti ride but cushy sweet for short old folks hops.

Airhead BMW takes a few days but is close to the sacrament.
I'm digging my Eddy Merckx Team SC.
Rwbadley, are you a Sacramento A'goner? I think my husband and I have seen you and your Della Santa out on the American River Bike Trail. Is it a white frame? You must be local--a Steve Rex fan?
I live in Reno. The DS is blue. Your team SC must be a nice ride. The Rex is gorgeous- I should ride it more often.
Moto Guzzi of course. Gobs of torque and the spirit of a sportbike makes for the most soulful experience on 2 wheels. A couple hundred miles of backroad curves and I'm ready to kick back and play a few LP's.