What was your greatest epiphany?

That one shining moment when everything first came together. When the heavens opened up, the clouds parted, the sun shone, and the angels began to sing.

For me, it was hearing music played through tubes for the first time, after a lifetime in the solid state wilderness. Even my wife came into the room and noticed how much better the music sounded. Carole King never sounded so good.
kinsekd
The day I find out that you can actually go up to a girl and talk to her without being slapped right away. That happened a little bit later, but stil, a small step for mankind, but a great step for me!
When I first heard a real transparent highs and liquid mid. When I first heard it, I was pleasantly surprised to find this world of beauty I had not known before.

Made me so happy to learn that I can turn on happiness at will with a good hifi system. Needless to say, I've been hooked ever since.

Most people react positively to hifi - they just don't want to pay for it. Since we know good midfi components like parasound and arcam, we can share this joy with all who will listen.
About one year ago I electromagnetically isolated the opposing halves of an AC field and plugged the unit into my amp; the music escape from the speakers, time stopped and in my mind pure silence took its place. It was the most religious experience I have ever had.
one day it dawned on me that retirement accounts are holding the middle class down and that overtipping is extremely harmful to the economy