What is your most beautiful component?

Sound qualities set aside... What is the most beautiful component in your system. If you can please provide links to a picture of it. For me it is my Basis 1400 turntable. This turntable is a piece of art. Unfortunately, I cannot find Basis' home page.
128x128tok20000
cary audio slm-200 monos and gershman acoustics avant garde rx-20 speakers. i'd give a nod to my 47 labs shigaraki gear and supratek chardonnay, but they've already received votes. :)

kevin t
I don't own them now, but my Cary V12 Monoblocks were a sight to behold. Turn the lights down and see 24 X EL34's glowing in the room, then switch the lights back on and see the two chasis painted in Jaguar Carnival Red!!

Wow!

I find my Maggie 3.6's sleek and attractive in a perverse kinda way.

Hmmm....

Rooze
My Marantz 120 FM/AM Tuner with the beautiful large display Oscilloscope you can see the Audio signal pattern as music is being played,and see what multipath distortion really looks like,But I guess that would'nt qualify it as very bueatiful.
I changed my mind.The most jaw dropping component is now my ARC VT-60 which I had done up chromed by a plating company.
I need to post this on the Audiogon.A looker for sure.