What companies have gone above and beyond?

I have had a few products back to the manufacturer for different reasons. Some companies have been fantastic to deal with while others have been a disappointment. Sota was so good I couldn't believe it. Aragon was almost as good. What companies have you dealt with that provided exceptional service?
128x128nrchy
Hi-- yep some folks do and some folks don't!--living as I do 1500 miles from a High-End dealer,on the northern tip of Australia--service sorts the chaff from the wheat--the good guys I've had top dealings with and endorse are:

Jim White US/ Theta
Rob Stein US/Cable Company/delivers as promised
SME UK Ltd/ arms/truly exemplary
David MagnanUS/cables--one of audio 's true gentleman
Jan Allaerts/Belguim/carts
Wilson US/Speaker parts
Peter Qvortrop/ AN UK/ super prompt replies/parts
Richard@ Absolute Sound UK/ jadis parts
Richard Kern /'Audio modder'/superb communication,delivery and workmanship
Walter FieldsUS/NBS cables--delivers when the others are still thinking about it.

As for the negative ones--got a spare week!

Good listening,

Des
I have been very happy with the customer service offered to me by the folks at Thiel audio " they can't do enough for you" followed very closely by EAD aka Alpha digital tech and of course Mcintosh labs .These people without exception
have treated me in all cases better than I had expected.I would also like to mention Nordost, everything that I have purchased from their lineup has exceeded my expectations.
The companies that come to mind right off the bat were Bryston and Sunfire.

Bought a used Bryston amp sight unseen that had been used as a piece of pro sound reinforcement gear. It was beat to death and severely damaged. Dennis at Bryston USA fixed it to better than new factory spec. I did have to pay some nominal fee for a chassis due to Bryston not covering physical abuse, but it was a real bargain for the amount of time, effort and parts that went into repairing that "beast". Dennis had told me that it was the WORST looking amp that he had ever come in for repair. The whole ordeal set me back something like $120 or so including return shipping.

I recently sent my Sunfire Signature back to the factory for an inspection. After discussing some things with two different customer service reps, they gave me a rundown on what could be done. As it turns out, Sunfire did several upgrades and a few modifications to better suit my needs, packed the unit up in a fresh box and sent her home free of charge. Can't beat that with a stick. They've also told me how to do some simple internal modifications to my TG II over the phone. Ya gotta luv these companies that work with you AND do it at your convenience. Sean
>
Des,

Thanks for mentioning Jim White at Theta. However you may now praise him for his work at Aesthetix.

Theta's digital genus left and now builds the finest phono stage so we analog guys can get better music.

Should you ever find yourself in need of such, his personality and helpful nature has not changed except now he is perhaps even more excited since making a go of it on his own.