Do you drink when you listen?

I love to have a drink when I listen to the music. It helps me to concentrate well. I love Black Label Whiskey or Courvosier. A good import beer preferably belgium will also do.
128x128marakanetz
The, ahem, rumor is that pot let's you focus more on whatever you're doing, so if you're getting into misc, well it might, ahem, make a difference. In particular with Classic Rock. What's the rumor, anyway...

Now, that'd be a great thread: Drugs and Music (wheter it's alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, or others). I think it'd have to be anonymous, though!

KP
Pot excites the part of the brain that controls senses. Thats why you hear and see more. That is also why you get burnt out when you over do it. Those parts of the brain get worn out.

I think it also removes the desentisization you get from experiencing the same sensation over and over and lets you hear, see and feel things like it was for the first time.
We're all bearing our souls . . . but in 1970, when I returned to the world from Viet Nam, a friend introduced me to hashish and Carlos Santana at the same time. I'll never forget "Evil Ways." The music took on a whole new dimension. I wish doctors could prescribe clinical marijuana for those of us suffering from chronic audiophilia. Certainly cheaper than a whole new system and much more effective. JH
Pass to the left folks...I find this thread VERY amusing, here I thought you guys listened to long haired music in the sweet spot. The idea of quality audio is to try to re-create a live event. I attend plenty of live rock shows and the air quality is very "high", so by extension *draws a lungful*