How much does your system retail for?

$23,000 - $24,000 I estimate. (Two channel, this does not include TV, VCR, etc.)

Please, keep the exagerations to a minumum, do not count CD's, equipment you have bought and sold, is packed away that you don't use anymore, etc..

Put the total first so it shows up at the begining of your post.

This is just for fun and curiosity of the diversity on here, don't take it to seriously. Simply evaluate what the retail value of your system is.
brianmgrarcom
Equipment price does not equate directly to musical enjoyment. I am almost embarrassed at the value of mine, but understand it was accumulated over 30 years of improvements. Considering I spend part of my career as a rep. in the audio business, where some incredible deals were to be had, I began with an unfair advantage.
Approximately $16,000 and soon to be $22,000. Albert and Kelly, now you've given me a new perspective. Wow!
nice subject. Up to now I have never added it up all up. The total kinda scares me. $18,000.00 oh my! That total is for all the "stereo" stuff, which includes older seldom-used equipment I can't seem to part with. My wife thinks I should look into a 12 step program for audio NUTs.