Best acoustical guitar - any type music

I love the harmonics of the guitar. Regardless of the genre - classical, jazz, pop, etc. What are your top five (or ten) acoutical guitar recordings - for sound quality and performance? You recommend them, I'll buy them.
dds_hifi
Dusan Bogdanovic "Worlds" which is gut string guitar. You won't care about the sound quality.
David, "Worlds" is great CD(MA Recordings)! I would recommend THE BEST living classical guitarist: John Williams, and his masterpiece "John Williams the Guitarist" on Sony Classical
Distant second is "Krusevo" and Vlatko Stefanovski and Dusan Tadic also on MA recordings

Etta Baker "Railroad Bill", different nevertheless delightfull!
Laurindo Almeida/Charlie Byrd;;"Brazillian Soul">>Concord Jazz Label
Michael Hedges;;"Aerial Bounderies">>>Windham Hill Records
Los Indios Tabajaras;;"Maria Elena/Always in My Heart>>>RCA Victor LSP (LP)
Pepe Romero;;"Flamenco" Mercury Living Presence CD
Manuel Barrueco;; Vox Box 3CD Set Albeniz, Tarrega etc.

These five give you great sound and great artistry, for even better artistry, you have to go back to the 78 era and early mono LP era. Those artists are in a different league, but thats another topic........Frank
Fred Benedetti & Peter Pupping
Acoustic Guitar Classics Vols. I & II.

These two guys have created instrumental versions of songs from various artists such as Cat Stevens, Simon & Garfunkel, Beatles, Kenny Loggins, Van Morrison and more. They have really done an outstanding job and the quality of the recordings is quite good. Check it out at www.guitarsounds.com.
Martin Simpson and Wu Man "Music for a Motherless Child"
Dave Grisman "Tone Poems II"
Narada "guitar sampler"
Elliott Fisk "Bach and Scarlatti" (Cello Recording)
Michael Newman "Classical Guitar" (Sheffield)
Michael Hedges "Aerial Boundaries"
Eduardo Paniagua "Danzas Medievales espanolas"

Enjoy!