Your favorite Cello recording

Hi, I like smooth, sweet, and deep sound from Cello. I enjoy Bach's Cello suites by Rostropovitch and Starker. Of course, some of YoYo Ma's recordings. Could anyone suggest his/her most favorite Cello recordings? Thanks.
jwmin
"Les Voix Humanaines" - J. Savall - Alia Vox AV9803 J.S Bach - Viola Da Gamba Sonatas - Veritas/Virgin CDM 561219 (also J. Savall) (feedback if you're pleased)
Brahms Double Concerto Szell/Rostropovitch/Oistrakh. EMI 7243 5 66954 2. The recording isn't the best but the tone of the cello interplay with the violin and orchestra is heart stopping beautiful. The overall interpretation is considered one of the absolute best on disk.
I'll give you another fine Brahms Double Concerto , and one that seems relatively ignored compared to more recent versions of this wonderful work. It's the Heifetz/Piatigorsky/Wallenstein from RCA's past Soria series. If your looking for it, don't go for any reissue. Buy an original copy. Listen especially to the second movement--oh that autumnal nostalgia !
Anything Du Pre. Most of the EMI's were also extremely high-quality. Du Pre's Elgar vs. Yo Yo Ma's was quite an revelation.