Eagles Concert Guitar Player

Does anyone know who the guitar player is that was on the far right (next to Joe Walsh) of the Eagles concert last night?
dill
Tvad, the tune was Hotel California. Stuart Smith is more then a very good guitar player, that's why he got the gig. Not that joe was too loud, the sound man had him turned up just right, but did you notice Joe's guitar was MUCH louder in the mix when they were trading solos? This went on through the whole show, I could barely hear Stuart. Whoever was running sound SUCKED.
Fab4fan, are you thinking of Robbie Makintosh? (Not sure I have that quite right.) He's great.
Drubin: Yes! I was thinking his first name was Robbie but I couldn't remember his last name. Thanks!
Drubin and Fab4fan, The person you are thinking of is Hamish Stuart who played guitar and bass in Paul McCartney,s band. Hamish and Robbie McIntosh ( who played drums ), played together in the Average White Band during the mid 70's. BTW I don't know that the new lead guitar player in The Eagles, name is Stuart Smith. I'm just taking Fdesro's word for it.
Yes, Hamish Stuart was a guitarist on that McCartney tour, but Robbie
MacIntosh, ex-Prentenders, also played guitar with Paul's band on that tour
(and for 6 years total, I believe).

Steuart Smith (that's the spelling) is on the Eagles tour.