Eagles Concert Guitar Player

Does anyone know who the guitar player is that was on the far right (next to Joe Walsh) of the Eagles concert last night?
dill

I saw the Eagles in August 2003 at the White River Amphitheatre in Auburn, Washington. Don Felder was conspicuously absent, and they did not have a replacement guitarist for him.....Walsh and Frey did all the guitar work.

All I can say is that as much as I enjoy Joe Walsh's unique style, Felder was by far the better guitarist....and the Eagles aren't quite the same without him.
Based on their treatment of Don Felder, I didn't watch it. From those who did that I've asked, their performance level wasn't to par with "Hell Freezes Over", so perhaps between that and the commercials, maybe I didn't miss much?
Why was the replacement guirtist on the far right, left of Joe, was not turned up in the mix? I could hardly hear him.
I agree; Felder was a much better guitarist. Joe Walsh certainly is an "interesting" personality, but when he talks he sure sounds like he burned out a few neurons back in the day.
Post removed