How Big is Your Music Collection

Just wondering, how big is your music collection. This includes CDs, SACDS, DVDs, LPs.
I personally have 1000+ Cds, 0-SACDS, 60 DVD concerts, and 0-LPs. It is interesting to see you input.
nabil98
thanks guys for your participation. It seems that the majority own LPs rather than Cds, I personally never owned a turntable nor any Lp in my life, I might be missing lots.. I have at least contributed 15,000 Dollars to the muscic industry by buying those CDs.
I have about 1400 LPs and maybe 300 CDs. I also have maybe 50 SACDs, I've never counted them seperately. I have been winnowing a lot of stuff out the last few years.
I've about...

1980 CD's
120 SACD's
23 XRCD's, all Chicago or Boston except... Dire Straits
20 music DVD's
60 CDR's, concerts
200 CDR's, for the car
5 or 6 broken cassettes
75 45's
450 LP's and no TT!!!
Not me, but my father has about 15,000 cd's and maybe 5000 albums, all classical, opera, and such...all in perfect alphabetical order, 90% un-opened, he listens seriously about 8 hrs per week on weekends..probably 10 come in mail a week...BMG and such must have a poster of my dad with a candle lit in a shrine. My dad studied pipe organ in college, and has an upwards of $40,000 lexicon, clase and legacy audio system, I got the bug from him, he is with out a doubt obsesive compulsive with collecting music, but hey its better then alot of other addictions.