Dead Can Dance's Into the Labyrinth

Anybody on this one? Just picked it up, after hearing Srajan, from 6moons, talking on Audio Asylum, about this cd he heard at the CES Show in Las Vegas. Actually, what I'm interested in is Dead Can Dance. Other cds. Background. Whatever. thanks in advance. peace, warren
128x128warrenh
Live 2 cd sets of DCD's 2005 Euro tour can be found here... http://www.dcddiscs.com/
I've bought no less than 6 new CD's as a result of this thread. All of them good. One of them I picked up is my favorite of the bunch - it's Lisa Gerrard and Patrick Cassidy: "Immortal Memory". I picked it up somewhat accidentally while surfing Amazon.com. I spotted the title, and connected it to to the discussion here of "Immortal Coil". I had only a vague recollection at the time, obviously.

If anyone is inteested in another Lisa Gerrard piece - this one is great. It's on the mellow side, and beautiful vocals.
Here's another Dead Can Dance tribute CD that was released Sept.05,2005 on Projekt Records titled
"Summoning of the muse ~ a tribute to Dead Can Dance"

Song samples and reviews
Jax2, I already had 'El Cant de la Sibyl', but it is the 'wrong' version. So I've ordered the one on Alia Vox.

Talk about synchronicity--just as I was reading this thread, I was listening to Sibyl...wrong version though it may be, it is haunting indeed.