Discs you play again and again

To qualify for heavy repetition in my house, a cd has to be good music and a good recording. I would like to share the following 4 discs which I can't get enough of. (mostly pop)

1. Tori Amos-Scarlets Walk-Epic cut- A Sorta Fairytale, Bosendorfer Piano and killer vocals- my favorite recording
2.James Taylor- October Road- Columbia- cut My Traveling Star- again killer vocals- great recording!
3. Keb'Mo'- The Door- Sony SACD- cut The Door finally a poppish SACD that's not a repeat of some 25 year old analog recording- this one is new and beyond good
4. Dave Mathews Band- Crash RCA- cut So Much To Say- great dynamics - great everything

What do you have in heavy rotation now?
Happy Holidays

ps- Serve all recording selections with a glass of Kostriker Dark Beer

holzhauer
Ten Years After A SPACE IN TIME.
Someone recommended this one (Dandylion Records?) as a reference CD. Every time I listen to this pressing, I cannot believe the fidelity, production, and lyrics of this CD. I have a British pressed remaster (1997) catalog # BGOCD351. The master tape was from 1971, and obviously, someone knew what they were doing back then, because I've NEVER heard a remastered CD from this era sound so intoxicating!
The first place on repeatability belongs to
"Remain in Light" by Talking Heads. For this album I have several vinyls in case if one of them goes bad the other one will and will and will continue on spinning and I shoud add I play it very very loud!

Trailing behind is "Fish for Fish" self-titled electronic album.
Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington-The Great Summit
Jennifer Warnes - The Well
Bryan Ferry and Roxy Music - My own compilation CD
David Byrne and The Talking Heads - My own compilation CD
Toots and The Maytals - Greatest Hits
Bob Marley - Legend
Sir Neville Mariner and the Academy of St. Martin In The Fields-The Mozart Experience (5 CDs) (Philips Label)