Todd Rundgren and the Liars tour / New album

Has anyone else bought this album or seen the latest tour by TR promoting this album? I bought the album about a month ago and saw his latest show in Houston.

I believe this may be his best work in 30-years. (Don't let the silly album cover photo fool you.) Certainly much more listenable and certainly more soulful and filled with the Philly sound that he's capable of recording.

By the way...."What ever happened to the soul, brother?"
128x128gerryn
I've been off of T. R. ever since his pityful "Second Wind" album. Also that crappy work he did for the "Broadway musical" (almost as boring as Paul Simon's "Capeman" -also for Broadway).
I do love T. R. (and Utopia's) previous work.
"The Healer" -Love it
"Acapella" -Love it
"Swing to the Right" -Love it. Etc...
Guess we all tone down in the end (I give you E. Clapton, not to mention myself).
Todd DID burn bright, however. once-upon-a-time...
I HATE TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE, BUT T.R.'S BEST WORKS WAS WITH HIS LATE 60'S BAND NAZZ. IF YOU THINK LIARS IS GREAT I RECOMMEND YOU PICK UP A COPY AVAILABLE ON CD NAZZ THEIR FIRST, ITS RIGHT UP THEIR WITH THE BEATLES, NAZZ, NAZZ, FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!
There's a man shouting above me...........

I enjoyed the quick listen to Liars which I've bought however at this stage it's in a box with 1500 other CD's.

I look forward to hearing it again.
Soon I hope, the hi-fi system was just reassembled last night.
Thanks for the update on Todd's new album. I will give it a shot. In my opinion, his best work was his early to late 70's solo work including:

Something/Anything?: 1972 wideley regarded as his masterpiece

Hermit of Mink Hollow: 1978 Includes can we still be friends?

A Wizard, A True Star. 1973???