Soundtracks that ROCK

Anybody want to nominate their favourite soundtrack that "rocks"??? I'll start it off with "Queen of the Damned". Most of the music is aggressive gloom & doom rock. Think of it as "goth rock" combined with metal / industrial / grunge. Reminds me of one of the clubs that i used to frequent back in my "yoot". Maybe that's why i like it i.e. it brings back memories : ) Sean
>
sean
Sean, Actually "Men With Brooms" is a movie about the ancient sport of curling--it is still played in certain parts of the world and I think it is an Olympic sport. It's a take off on the genre sports movies about how the underdog overcomes great odds to win. I really enjoyed it and the music. I had not heard of "The Tragically Hip" until this movie and now they are one of my new favorite groups.
Papertrail,

I just saw Men With Brooms last night and thought it was great. It was funny and witty and the guy gets the girl, etc, etc... Leslie Nielsen is in it, of all people, and fans of The Chris Isaak Show will recognize Anson as one of the Curling team. I just saw Sarah Harmer the other night - she also has a song on the soundtrack. Who ever knew Curling could be so entertaining. Enjoy the T Hip, there are a great band. Catch them live if you get the chance.

Later,
Dave
hey sean!! what label is queen of the dammed on it sounds like somthin worth hearin, i like alot of different kinds of music but i hate radio so i dont get much new music exposure.

mike.