Guitar Solos

As a serious music listener and a musician,(although I am a drummer) nothing makes me shiver like a good guitar solo. It's seems to be a dying art,at least in popular music. Still lots of good guitar in blues and jazz. Some of my favs : Dear John by Jack Semple ,La Grange By Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top, Aqualung By Martin Barre with Jethro Tull and Bluest Blues by Alvin Lee. I'd love to check out some other peoples favs, a couple old and maybe a couple new??
billbeat
Always loved the solo on My Sharona...used to think it was a touch long...but man its a tasty burger!
Eric Clapton on the long version of "Old Love" on the "24 nights" live album.

Jimmy Page - on "since I've been loving you"
There are so many fantastic solos out there that I tend to slowly cycle thru a list of (I think) hundreds. Of late, these have been the "Go To" electric guitar solos for me:

George Harrison - "Something"
Billy Gibbons - "Sharp Dressed Man "
SRV - "Pride and Joy"
Todd Rundgren - "Unloved Children" (also possible that it's Jesse Gress who takes the solo on recent versions. Both are great.)
Richard Thompson - "Calvary Cross"
David Hidalgo (Los Lobos) - "Bertha"
Peter Green (Fleetwood Mac) - "Man of the World"
Lindsey Buckingham (Fleetwood Mac) - "Come"
Rusty Anderson (Paul MacCartney's lead guitarist, in this case performing on a record by P. Hux) - "Mile High Fan"

All of the above players have numerous other solos that I love - I just picked the one that I seem to be going back to most often these days. Many of the above solos are available in multiple live variations. A few probably make the list because I'm learning to play them at the moment.
Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter on Aerosmiths "Train kept a rollin" and Earl Slick's solo on "Moonage Daydream" on David Bowies, DAVID LIVE record. Just to name
a couple for me.