What will you be playing to celebrate?

Now that mass-murder Saddam Hussein has been captured, what will you be playing on your system to celebrate? Quite a few tunes come to mind, but I think I'll start with Tesla's "Modern Day Cowboy."
thsalmon
"Monster" By Steppenwolf "Now we are fighting at war over there, know matter who's the winner we can't pay the cost..."
Something tells me that this thread will not have a long life.

I will offer this for you to consider, Kkursula. One difference between "Our" country (as you put it) and the country once ruled by Saddam is that you'd have the right to express "just an opposing view" here, WITHOUT being tortured or shot. You can't say the same for Saddam's Iraq.

Good day.

As far as the song goes, I am shocked and disappointed that the song did not turn out to be "Shot Through the Heart" (Jennifer Warnes). With any luck it will now by "Songbird", but I doubt it. Scum like that will never see what they've done as wrong.
Who cares? It's not like he was a weapon of mass destruction. That's what we're looking for, not deposed, meaningless former leaders.
Alice Cooper: "One down, one to go, just another bullet in the chamber..."

Bin Laden is still a free man and has created havoc all over the world. Hey GW Bush, check out some Van Halen "C'mon baby, finish what you started...."
Yeah, I'm glad that Hussein has been finally captured, but I ain't gonna whip out "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" yet.

Have we forgotten? Bin Laden is really the guy we were after in the first place.

In my opinion, this has been one gigantic cluster fuck.