Best Joni Mitchel Album

Wanted to collect a few as I seem to be into female voices lately. Was wondering what you guys thought some of her best works were? Thanks in advance.

dudeaudio
dudeaudio
Here, here Slipknot, Here, here.

BTW: Vocally off of the For the Roses album she poses some real interesting challenges to the crossovers in any speaker you wish to audition. There is also that wonderful potential to demonstrate what "digititis" is when components and cables reveal too much of what the digital realm hath wrought. That's why I use this album (aside from the fact that I know what it's supposed to sound like off vinyl) for all equipment auditions. When it comes off right, the experience for me is literally a "hair on the back of your neck standing" experience.

F7
#1 "Court and Spark" My German CD pressing somehow still beats my gold DCC and the HDCD versions. Maybe because it's so raw and real?!

#2 "The Hissing Of Summer Lawns" Can anyone explain why this hasn't been given THE treatment by anyone?!

#3 "For The Roses" Some of the greatest lyrics of any period.
Blue is her best. No discussion required. It can put you in a trance because it is so beautiful.

I also love Hejira. Different, but sounds great.
Thanks folks. I already had Court & Spark and love it. Last night I picked up Hejira for $6.99 new for a remastered copy at the local shop I usually go to. Would have got Miles of Aisles too but forgot my 20% coupon at home. Thanks all. By the way I just love Hejira! Sound is fantastic.