Blues /rock: music recommendations?

I find that I really enjoy rock/pop that involves a lot of crossover into BLUES. I like all Dire Straits, but particularly "Brothers in Arms," as well as the Moody Blues. The CD I am currently listening to the most frequently is Steve Winwood's latest, "About Time," which exhibits strong blues influences.
There must be a number of other fine recordings in this rock/blues "genre", (if it qualifies as such!) that I am not aware of. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Steve
bigpowerballs
Doctor John, Bryan Lee and the Jump Street Five, Soulive,
Van Morrison, Little Feat.
You must get some early Fleetwood Mac. Anything with Peter Green who has been called the greatest white Blues guitarist. Peter can sing and play and its hard for me to think of a group that played together as well as the original Mac.

For studio stuff, Then Play On, or Albatross, are classic. For live, Get Live at the Boston Tea Party Part Three. Some great Jams.

I also like the Mac albums with Bob Welch. More pop oriented, but still with a Blues Bent. Future Games, Bare Trees, and Mystery to Me, are all excellent IMO.
Roy Buchanan played the blues like no one else. His song "The Messiah will come again" will make you blue, when you thought you were having a good day!
Sonny