Keith Jarrett recommendation

Let me say first that I have always been a big Keith Jarrett fan. I've been collecting and listening to his stuff since the early Charles Lloyd quartet music right up to the present. Just yesterday I bought a virgin but original promo vinyl copy of the double album Staircase whch I had never heard. I am so taken with this music I must share my enthusiasm with you all, absolutely breathtaking music. Weather or not you are familar with Jarrett's music do yourself a favor and give this all solo piano music a listen. As usual a very well recorded offering from the ECM label.Happy listening.
spindrifter
How does it compare to "La Scala"? which just happens to be my favourite of Jarrett's solo works.
Spindrifter, you may have also overlooked a title on A&M Horizon, one of my all time favorites.

The title is "Closeness Duets" and Keith is accompanied by Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrain and Paul Motain. It is a terrific recording and an extremely quiet pressing on both of my LP copies.

I plan on following your suggestion. I am now on the lookout for "Staircase."
I am also a long time fan( i actually spent a few days w/ him in 1978)-
You probably know 'facing you' but if not it is very special and also a duo w/Jack Dejohnette from the same time (early 70's) called 'Rutya and Daitya'
I could go on for a long time.....
adam