Mozart Piano Concerto 21.

I'm looking for Mozart Piano Concerto #21. Which ones are worth owning?

thanks in advance
gdollar
Mikhail Pletnev is tackling the Mozart repetoire. So far, he's done 9, 20, 23, 24. His pianism is stunning and his grace is astonishing.
andreas staier and concerto koln. an interesting angle on mozart. an "authentic" group focused on the music. beautiful results.
the 1st I heard is still my touchstone: the George Szell-Cleveland Orchestra as recommended by Pragmatist above. I had to pull my car to the side of the road to hear it finish when some NPR dj played it on the air 20+ years ago. I've searched and found many great versions since, but that stands as an incredible performance.
Michelangeli!!! with santa cecilia orchestra. One of the best mozart pno concerto recordings, pianist and orchestra. It is a very integrated performance where the orchestra doesn't sound like a "vehicle" for the soloist. One of the best Italian mozarts and probably my favorite overall.
Pletnev,Ashkanazy,Anda,Barenboim,Fischer, these guys attempting conducting/piano, are the worst recordings in the catalogue. There is nothing satisfying about any of these recordings. The orchestras all sound way off,and either they are playing ahead or behind the orchestra at all times.??!! GooffY! Mozart intended that a conductor be present, and seems that's the only way they'll work. The obscure pianists on the Point Classic and Lazer Light labels are much much better performances than these "stars". And this principle applies to Oistrakh's recording of Mozart's violin concerti. Though he's my all-time favorite violinist, you could not even give me his EMI recordings.