Mozart Piano Concerto 21.

I'm looking for Mozart Piano Concerto #21. Which ones are worth owning?

thanks in advance
gdollar
Brendel/Mackerras/Scottish Orchestra, perform spectatular concerti. Macherras' conducting is outstanding!! Don't think they recorded #21. But check out #25, my favorite. I perfer these recordings vs the Uchida/Tate/English Orchestra.
Well i prefer Uchida over Brendel, but prefer Mackerras vs Tate. Brendel's playing lacks a gusto that is necessary for Mozart. Even Uchida takes it alittle too easy on the keyboard. Mackerras' conducting of Mozart with the Scottish C. O. is spectactular. As well Mackerras conducts the Prague C. O. with genius on the Symphonies. Though i like Walter/Columbia S. O. , the Mackerras are essential to own.
Mikhail Pletnev is tackling the Mozart repetoire. So far, he's done 9, 20, 23, 24. His pianism is stunning and his grace is astonishing.
andreas staier and concerto koln. an interesting angle on mozart. an "authentic" group focused on the music. beautiful results.
the 1st I heard is still my touchstone: the George Szell-Cleveland Orchestra as recommended by Pragmatist above. I had to pull my car to the side of the road to hear it finish when some NPR dj played it on the air 20+ years ago. I've searched and found many great versions since, but that stands as an incredible performance.