Best Blues Rock recommendations?

I just started listening to Blues Rock and have been bowled over by recents CDs I bought like Robert Lucas, Kenny Wayne Shepard, Buddy Guy, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Led Zep, Jeff Beck etc. I intend to increase my collection and am keen on soem worthwhile recommendations. What are some of the Blues Rocks albums you've heard, especially the newer releases over the last few years?
raymond_tan
Albert King, James Cotton, Jimmy Rodgers, Hubert Sumlin, Roy Buchanan and John Lee Hooker for some of the established bluesmen, Anson Funderburgh and the Rockets for a newer blues group.
There are some great suggestions above. Based on your criteria I would suggest the following:

Ian Moore - they are all great but I would suggest his self titled album first

Chris Duarte

Johnny Lang

Happy Listening,
Dave
Of the ones mentioned I'd like to reaffirm some of selections:
Doug MacLeod - especially You Can't Take My Blues
Allman Brothers - early material
Albert Collins
SRV
Jimmy Thackery and the Drivers
Keb Mo

Now for a few of my own suggestions:
John Cambell - Howlin' Mercy (excellent cover of Led Zeps When the Levee Breaks)
Junior Wells - Hoodoo Man Blues
Muddy Waters Tribute Band
Houndog Taylor and the Houserockers
Big Bad Smitty

There is a lot out there. You should be able to add a lot to your collection with all of these recommendations.
Many great suggestions above. But I am surprised no one mentioned Tab Benoit ("warm and nice" and "What I live For") or Savoy Brown (especially "A Step Further" and "Raw Sienna").

Tommy Castro's "Exception to the Rule" is very good. Curtis Salgado (he was mentioned above). Fleetwood Mac's "Then Play On" still has to rank as one of the all-time best blues rockers ever (wish somebody would put out an audiophile edition of it). Rory Gallagher was also very good (he has joined SRV, a victim of his alcohol abuse). And how about Blind Faith, guys ... and did I miss something ... did no one really mention Eric Clapton?

Elvis Costello's "Imperial Bedroom" is nearly blues, and very good. Here's a little-known one, with some cajun influence: Willy DeVille's "Loup Garou." Willie Dixon's "I am the Blues" is outstanding. Tinsley Ellis' "Storm Warning" has the hottest version of "Texas Flood" I've ever heard ... sorry, SRV, but Tinsley's got you beat on this one. John Hiatt, "Bring the Family." Sonny Landreth, "South of I-10" (cajun-infected slide guitar blues). Los Lobos, "Kiko" (rock/blues with an Hispanic flair). Morphine, "Cure for Pain" (jazzy blues). The Police, "Ghost in the Machine" (reggae-inflected bluesy rock). The Radiators, "Zig-Zagging through Ghostland" (more cajun-inflected bluesy rock). Chris Rea, "The Road to Hell." Brian Setzer Orchestra, "Guitar Slinger." Taj Mahal, "The Natch'l Blues" and "Dancing the Blues." Pat Travers, "Crash and Burn." Muddy Waters, "Folk Singer."

Good collections can be found in "The Blues Masters -- The Essential Blues Collection," (Rhino) especially volumes 4 ("Harmonica Classics"), 6 ("Blues Originals"), and 9 ("Post-Modern Blues").
Maxsound; your post (above) is the 1st time I've seen John Campbell's "Howlin' Mercy" CD mentioned on this site-- nice call-- except when I have. That's a fantastic CD, but DARK lyrics. His song "I Ain't Afraid of Mid-night" has tremendous rhythm, and the recording is very good too. And a follow-up CD, "One Beleiver" is as good but slowed down some. I don't know if J. Campbell's CDs are still available or not? Cheers. Craig