Radiohead read on

Ok they are a rock band and with OK computer they won lots of critical fame. But with kidA and amnesiac they have created truely great albums. I think that they have recorded these albums in new and inventive ways and the sound quality or misuse of it is amazing. They have also pushed the musical boundries with the content and delivery of their music. I should also state that I am not such a big rock music fan but these albums are emotional inventive and intoxicating and force me to want to listen. What do you think?
deven8
Radiohead are a fine, fine band, their music both challenging and engaging at once. For Glen, I don't know how you could recommend just one album though, as soon as I had one (I bought Kid A to see what all of the fuss was about) I was on a quest for more. Now that I have the CD's, their one (that I'm aware of) DVD ("Meeting People Is Easy"), I have some vinyl on the way too. Cant wait!
The new (November) issue of Jazz Times has a feature article on the jazz influences in Radiohead's work.
I am of the opinion that "The Bends" is their greatest album. "OK Computer" would be what I would consider their second best album. I saw them live at Roseland in New York in support of "The Bends" album and they were alright. I saw a live clip of them recently while channel surfing and it seems that their live act has improved.

Their is a band out of Liverpool called "Gomez" that has two albums out that are must gets. "Bring It On" is their first release and "Liquid Skin" is the follow up album. Check them out.

Happy Listening
I'd have to say OK Computer is their best album, as well as the second-best album of the 1990's (Never Mind). I suppose we could start a whole new thread on that, huh? 10Best rock albums of the 1990's...
incredible band..i saw them live in Barrie , Ontario, Canada this past August ...yes Radiohead is innovative and pushing the envelope to a much larger size!!