Siltech G5 against the rest of the world.

I finally received the Siltech Compass lake G5 interconnects. They have an official price tag of $7500 per meter pair.I would recommend that we save ourselves from a discussion if this price will ever be justified for any cable. We all know that this is a stratospheric price level and hardly anybody will be able to afford such a cable.
But I have to admit that even the well known Valhalla stands beaten in its corner by this cable.
This cable has done great damage to me: It has shown what potential lies hidden in my system, and during the two days I was auditioning this cable, I have learned , that my system is capable of conveying an awesome rich, detailed, sound, which was hidden before I put these cables in.
It will be very tough to even go back to the Valhalla.
How can I can I keep on listening from now on with satisfaction, if I know that I am being kept from hearing the fine nuances which really justify the mane "high end" by using a lesser cable?
I think that my only chance lies in taking up a second mortgage and buy this cable eventually. I have to look at it from the only perspective possible: This is a lifetime investment, since I will never have to bother again about interconnects for the rest of my audiophile life.

Or does someone see another solution, which has somehow slipped by my attention, since I admit, I have become biased in my opinions recently?
tekunda
Tekunda, fight the urge! What would you do when Gen 6 gets released by Siltech??? How do you think those Gen 3 owners who bought their cable for life feel now??? Seriously, though, I think Plato's and rgd's points are well-taken. I don't believe, objectively, that the differences between top quality cables like the Valhalla and the Siltech and the top Purist and NBS cables are going to be justify their cost differential more than getting better components that complement better the sound characteristics of the top-quality cable you have. And I guess it does kill me to think of spending money for one set of interconnects that could buy a good used pair of Lamm or Jadis amps instead.
The Virtual Dynamis arrived at my home today. I got their second top line, but there seemed to be an issue with RCAs when I hooked them up. So Rick will replace the interconnects for free with his top line interconnects.
Of course I will only profit from this deal, if I decide to keep the cables.
But I am very excited about the VD power cables. The seem to be an excellent value for the price Rick is asking in the moment.
But since you also will receive VD cables, its getting very interesting to see what kind of conclusions you will arrive at.
I want to state also that I seem to have discovered a very excellent cable with an incredible potential, one of the cheapest I have tried, but it is too early to post my findings just yet.
I am getting Suharo cables also, these will be the last cables I will listen to during this "leg" of my cable quest I then will post my personal conclusions and take a break, in order to continue with a second "leg" of my quest later on.
I might then try Silversmith, Purist Audio, Tara Labs and Synergistic Research.
I am presently auditioning a pair of Siltech G5 interconnects and speaker cables. These cables due outperform the Nordost and Fim. I presently own the FIM stuff which is excellent. But these cables are so life like it is incredible.They are matched with all Lamm electronics in my system.
Reminds me of what they used to say about cocaine. 'Siltech G5s are God's way of telling you that you have too much disposable income.'
Tgraffair, what is the name of the Siltech G5 speaker cables, you are auditioning?
And what was your impression when you comparing the FIM stuff against the Nordost Valhalla? Would you prefer the Valhalla or the FIM Gold?