SS Integrated amplifier advise, please

Hi,

I went from an integrated amplifier to separates. And I am unhappy with the result. I would like to keep it simple and go back to an integrated amplifier.

I need a SS 100w-175w in 8 ohms.

My budget is about $1140.

If it matters I am listening to ALL kind of music (from classical to heavy metal and anything in between - jazz, world music, electronical, etc).

In your opinion, which integrated with the list price of $2850 or less will best serve my interests.

Thank you
rmihai
If you are looking for an amplifier for your JMR Twins, you should not restrict yourself to amps with > 100 watts. I've listened to the twins with several lower-powered amps and they sounded wonderful.

I especially enjoyed ths ound of the Twins with the Manley Stingray, which lists new for ~2300, I believe.
go sim or plinius,both are a differant sound,a little research would go along way,i am using i3 now.my dyns just needed the 100 at least too.cant loose with either of those two products imho.
There are Plinius 8200 listed here on the 'Gon for well under your budget. Plenty of power, and it includes a nice phono stage.

You might look for a pre-owned Electrocompaniet ECI-3 also.