Looking for an amp to drive Eidolons Vision.

I have just paid a deposit for a pair of Avalon Eidolon
Vision. Now I'm looking for a power amp to drive them.

The budget is 20k (new gear ONLY). The room is 14 x 20 feet with a full acoustic treatment.

I'm seriously considering CAT JL-2, but I'm open for other options.
128x128elberoth2
I have Eidolon Diamonds and love the Jeff Rowland 300. I have had the following amps driving the Eidolons (Levinson 336, BAT 150 Se's, Classe' Omega) and for my taste the Rowland wins hands down. The 300 gave me the best of both worlds (rock solid bass, pinpoint imaging and soundstaging, with liquid midrange similar to tubes). The Rowland 300 is in your price range (around $15 K) and is a fantastic amp.
Put a pair of CAT JL3 sigs on them and go on to the next component.I am using them on the Diamonds and there is no better match and I have tried going cheaper and wasted my time.Do not short change the speakers,they are capable of incredible performance.
Strapper,in lieu of the unfortunate fact that CAT has no website,and since I'm very interested in their product range,could you describe the different architectural configs. of the amp line(JL-3-a one or two chasis amp,for ex.and how much power?).Also,wasn't CAT supposed to come out with a new Pre(phono still included?).Thanks!
Sir Speedy,the JL3s are monoblocks that weigh 200 pounds apieace,they are rated at 160 watts at 8 ohms but ken stevens said they put out about 270 watts into the 4 ohms eidolons.And I have heard these amps drive the totally ineffient mbls to concert levels without breaking a sweat,so much for power ratings.The Legend pre-amp I am told will be out some time this summer 16000.00 with phono,14000.00 without,I cant wait to hear it.Ken is just overloaded with orders,I guess that is the highest praise of his products.
Downunder,

I have heard the Opus Ceramique / CJ 350SA combination on The HiFi Show in London this year (with CJ CT5, Reimyo CDP-777 and Cardas Golden Cross cables throughout) and didn't like the sound all that much. The sound was too smooth and creamy, the microdynamics was almost muted.

I know that Opus is no Eidolon, but they use the same ceramic midrange and tweeter.