Integraded Amp

Looking for a 2 channel Integraded Amp with tone controls!I have a nice Integraded,should I add an EQ or would it be better to find an Integraded with tone controls?
gellis1
What is your price range ? What is the current integrated that you like ? Why do you want tone controls, what do you currently feel is lacking ?
Talking about tone controls...Speedball, I have yet to use a tone control since 1987, when I switched everything to a tone controlless preamplifier. Sumo Athena I. To be honest, I do not miss them. I think when in comes to true sound, tone controls and the like do "color" the sound a bit. The best preamplifiers out there are just gain controls, nothing too boost, just to attenuate. There is a trueness to them that once you experience, you will never go back to.

PS: The only time I used a tone control is when I had a Denon receiver to run to a junky pair of JBL monitors...this system was actually my brother's. You do not need tone controls for anything extra.
The Rotel RA1070 has a contour switch instead of traditional tone controls. It does a fairly good job of giving you tone selections. I listened to this amp with B&W 705's at a dealer a few months ago. It sounded good for the price range. I think it has 100wpc. Check out their website for further info.
When I recommended that you go to Rotel's website for further info on the RA1070 I forgot to mention that you need to download the owner's manual for details of the contour switch.