Parasound JC-1 vs. Pass 250.5

Anyone out there own either & can compare these two highly regarded amps (both in the same relative price range)?
denf
I am not sure Zevbear was referencing that he actually heard the X250.5.......is this the case Zevbear?
I agree that with the X350.5 the difference is very significant. It is a much smoother sounding amp then the 350. I would not say it is warm but sweet in the mids and silky in the uppers and very musical. I called Pass today and spoke with Ken English and he said he has the X 350.5 in his system. He said the same thing Peter Perkins said that the X350.5 is now Pass Labs best sounding amp.
Irish 65. Do you mean best sounding X series or their best period. I've been told that the XA 160's were their best sounding amp. I'd really like to know as I've been considering them both lately.
Frankg,
I could be mistaken, but I thought he said "best period". After that comment he mentioned that he personally owns the X350.5. That is what lead me to believe he thought it was the best sounding Pass amp. I would audition both and take home the winner.
It really is a difficult question for a manufacturer or a dealer to answer. If they say the X350.5 is better who in their right mind will buy the more expensive XA160 i.e. if the X350.5 does indeed sound better.