Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
I'm also with ones who likes Los Lobos! You should also listen to Matt Bianco especially if you've never heard it.
It's similar new-wave with ethnic influence.
My next concert in Montreal QC Anjelique Kidjo followed by
Mike Stern(Blood Sweat & Tears guitarist) than John Patitucci and finally Bill Frisell on my upcomming Canadian vacation.
Huge Matt Bianco/Basia fan! She was their lead singer but left the band to pursue her solo career. She than returned to record 'Matt's Mood' which IMO is the best MB recording. I was fortunate to catch them in Atlanta w/Basia during this time, what a show! Also a big Mike Stern fan! I own a bunch of his solo records and many more feat. him as a sideman. For those that may not know, his career goes SO far beyond having played with B,S,&T. He played in Miles Davis's band for years, and so many more notable gigs. His wife, Leni Stern, also happens to be a kick-ass guitarist. You're going to so many great shows in Canada, I'm jealous!;) Those guys never show up in S. Florida!
It was a nice walk from Rue St-Dennis via Square St-Louis and than via pedestrian only Rue Prince Arthur full of great restaurants, cafe and great free live music in front of them. After pleasant dinner continue going towards Rue Saint-Urbain to reach the heart of Montreal Jazz Festival where 2 theatres Jean-Duceppe and Massoneuve connect into one Place-Des-Art for dream performance of Danilo Perez, Brian Blade and John Pattitucci.

The concert was fabulous. The venue, sound, light, atmosphere, the MUSIC was magnet. Extream virtuoso performance blended onto the great sound with no mentioned earlier before decibel level issues. That sound just blended equally and proportioinally in the whole venue.
The style is unique, but yet it's a great blend of all jazz styles you can ever think of: latin, fusion, swing, space jazz -- another words it's a free jazz trio.
From what I saw with tip of my eye venue uses Meyer Sound arrays that could be passive and active which I could not ID. This theater is also known for great seat elevation and tight bond to the performers and stage. A must venue to the Montreal traveler indeed!