Integrated amp advice needed...

Hi Guys, considering new integrated. Here's my list of suspects, the new Musical Fidelity A5, Krell KAV 400xi., Bel Canto EVO II and new Bryston B100SST. I'm aware the the Bryston and Musical Fidelity are very new and not hot topics yet. I just want to get some info while doing my research and listening. I currently have a Marantz DV9500 and Mirage OM5 ( up for sale) too big for my new smaller digs. I'd like to latch onto the Gallo Reference III's or Thiel 1.6's. As always, input appreciated.
Dan
128x128beernut
Great input guys. I've owned Mac before, great stuff. My listening tastes are electric blues mostly, a healthy dose of classic rock(Tull, Deep Purple) and some occasional big band swing. I thought about Panache, darned if it isn't pedestrian looking though.
Thanks,
Dan
Dan:

Have you considered the Prima Luna Prologue Two ? The Prologue 2 is a 40 wpc tube integrated that has been well reviewed by just about every hifi magazine. I purchased one about 6 weeks ago and have been very impressed with it ... so much so, that I have been have considering buying another for my main system and selling off the other equipment that I have. Its 40 tube wpc literally play like a 100 solid state wpc. I wrote a review of the Prologue Two here .

Regards, Rich
I have been a Yba fan for years. Started with their Integre DT. 50 of the best SS watts these tympanics ever heard. I gave up my Integre, after 6 years, for another Passion. The Yba Passion Integre is one sweet sounding piece of SS integrated wattage. Put that on your list. Beautifully built inside and out. Hard to find used, but worth the $5k, brand spanking new. I preferred it over many of the big boys out there, including, at the time, the JRDG Concentra II. I love it...peace, warren
Accuphase E530.
Sugden Masterclass.
Your making a mistake if you don't listen to these two integrateds.
Both are Class A and need lots of ventilation though.
Levinson offered a nice integrated and should be available used from time to time.

I'd second the Accuphase suggestion; impeccable build quality and great sound. If I did not do tubes only Accuphase would be at the top of my list.