Homegrown Audio ripoff?

I placed an order from them on July 18th. I tried to pay via Pay Pal but the link kept cycling me back through to the payment page. Since they don't take credit cards I resorted to using BofA's bill pay. The payment went through on the 22nd and I haven't heard from them since. I ordered these for a friend who doesn't do much in the way of online anything to the tune of $1200. Years ago I purchased a lot of cable though them and have loved it and don't remember any customer service problems. I'm getting really nervous. Suggestions? Ideas? Thoughts?
mterle
Same thing happened to me and after a month they finally responded and gave me my money back. Keep communicating and I think you will get results .........

Strange company.
I've called and emailed. Their phone won't take messages and their emails get bounced back.

Grannyring, thanks for the response. It leaves me hopeful. Not sure how a little company who has such a great product and business so long took such a turn for the worse. I really love their cables, just outstanding.
There is a thread on problems with Homegrown Audio at Audio Asylum:

http://db.audioasylum.com/mhtml/m.html?forum=general&n=679112&highlight=homegrown&r=&search_url=%2Fcgi%2Fsearch.mpl%3FForumSelect%3DSelected%26searchtext%3Dcoda%26Selec
Thanks for your response Maxima95. I think I am now at the point where I need to call the Roanoke police dept.