Besides Audio, what other ''passion'' do you have?

I have often wondered what other interests other audiophiles thrive on. Cars? Wine? model plane building? Baseball cards? Camping? Let's hear it ! As for me, it's mainly kept in the ''audio'' family. Piano and guitar (accoustic) although I am finding myself surprisingly interested in electric guitar magazines, and finding out that ''every guitar and amp combination has a tone, and that the pursuit of ''tone'' is the ultimate quest, not unlike our never-ending quest for the perfect sound I guess, as an audiophile. Interestingly enough, I'm also finding out that most self-respecting guitar player will use a tube amplifier, while the solid state camp will use solid state in ''modelling'' amps, amps that duplicate the sound of other famous amplifiers all in one ( Vox, Marshall, Fender and more). Now there's a community where the tube vs solid state discussion doesn't last long, in fact it's no contest... What's YOUR other hobby or interest ?
sonicbeauty
Mijknarf, you and I have a lot in common. I'm into wood working hard core. I've designed and built every piece of furniture in my apartment including the stands for my signature 805's. My taste ranges from mission to shaker and everything in between.

Besides that, I'm also into jet skiing, mountain biking, watches, cars, trucks, anything with an engine including gas powered R/C/ cars, and custom home building.
1) Tennis/Basketball/Golf/Road Bike Riding.

2) Determining if the Sports Books in Vegas and others have the spread correctly identified. (sm!)
Gambling, recreational pharmaceuticals, bad girls, good spankings.

(Just kidding. I've reformed.)

Regards,
Seth,
I'll send you some pics of my most recent stuff. Like you, I built almost all the furniture in our house. I'm finding it more and more difficult to spend time in my shop when my system is calling me for a listening session!