Monster Cable does Power Amps,,,,,,,,,UH OH

I just visited the monster cable website to look at their power conditions. To my surprise, I noticed that they are now offering to power amplifier. One is a multi channel for home theater and the other is a 250wpc stereo amp. This should be interesting to see how Monster does amongst the audio community.

Here's the link:

http://www.monstercable.com/power/lineAmps.asp
meech33
Well - you can rest assured that Audio Advisor will soon devote a page or more - complete with glowing "reviews" - to these amps in their next catalog.
All that aside, I will be the first to say that most of Monster's lower end cables are simply garbage. They've been trashed at AudioReview.com loads of times; and I'm still at a loss why their lower end power conditioning products get such "good" reviews. For the same price you can get a Panamax product that has a metal rather than a plastic case; and has internal wiring at least as good inside (if not better).
Oh well - I'm sure that the Best Buy salesmen will have no problem selling Monster Amps with those "cool" Bose speakers!!!
I don't think Wilson is using Monster Cable anymore (if they ever in fact did). Heard Wilson is now making their own internal wiring. Besides, Fabio has Martin Logans, and that's got as much to do with the quality of Martin-Logans as Wilson allegedly using Monster Cable has to do with the quality of a Monster-brand amp.

As for customer service, start a marketing company that sells products with little actual parts or engineering value for incredible margins. Get the masses to buy them impulsively like rats pressing a feeder bar, and you'll be able to service customers like that, too.

Notice I never said Noel Lee isn't a genius, he's just a marketing genius, not an audio genius.
Meh..

Seems like monster istn too popular round here.

I remember once, i was at a Audio Retail store, and the salesman was trashing Monster stating thier cables were so much better. I asked him about a turntable they had setup that was wired with monster, the guy responded "oh, i brought that turntable in from home with the cables just to get it hooked up so customer's can hear vinyl over the gear".
I diddnt say anything about it, just thought it curious that he was selling these other cables yet using monster in is own home.

I still think they have a decent product. I think it depends on your system. My rig really doesent need anything much better than monster. Once i get a high-er end system going i will probably end up replacing all the cable though
I wonder if Richard Marsh had anything to do with the design of these ? Given his past affiliation with Monster and their PLC's, who knows ? Sean
>
UPDATE UPDATE!

After hearing Monster's incredible amplifier, my Jaw dropped to the floor.
This confused me because this has never happened. I asked the store manager and he said that there is nothing they can do for human deformities caused by thier products.

I tried to pick my jaw up, but it was like picking up a sleeping cat, it was just everywhere. I managed to toss it over my shoulder and kept listening to the Monster Amp.

The soundstage was immence, and when the song picked up, the dynamics caused my eyes to pop out in amazement.

Now im standing there with a limp jaw draped across my shoulders like a scarf, and my eyeballs giving me serious double vision and uncomfort as they bounced against my cheeks.

Thats when my pant legs were flapping so hard from the bass that i started to get lift-off!!!!

I finally figured i better get outta there and i flew out the store. I noticed if i flew vertical it seemed to make things feel a little better, at least my eyes were pionting in the same direction as my face!
Hmm... looks like my rear left molar needs a new filling.

as i flew to my car with my eyes hanging out and jaw swaying in the breeze a little girl looked up at me and screamed "ITS A MONSTER!"

That myfriends, is monster power.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good times good times