What Amp for ProAc Response 3's?

Hi; I'm currently running a Krell KST 100 amp with a Krell
KSL preamp via Cardas Hexlink Golden 5-c spkr cable to the
Response 3's.
My front end consist of a CAL MkII CD player and 80% of my listening are CD's. Musical tastes range from MOZART to BENATAR. Sound quality preferences; REAL,& HOLOGRAPHIC.
I'm looking to replace AMP and possibly PREAMP in the near future, for these units are about 12 years old.
Seeking some true Audiophile advice along these lines,
I've been out of the hobbie for awhile and a lot of models
have come and gone.
Special note: I am a "TRUE MUSIC
LOVER!"
Thank's folks,
MIKE.
mickey13
Thanks folks for your advice. Seems like the TUBE camp are the majority. I was hoping it would be Solid state.
Looks like I need to do more research now.

Any additional help along these lines would be deeply appreciated.
I am a PROUD owner of the Responce 2 and I have a Sonic Frontiers 80 running them which sounds glorious. I feel a
speaker like the responce 3 would deserve a better amp ( a
tube amp that is) I cannot personally speak for these amps, but according the reviews a good sounding tube amp are these Antique Sound Lab Hurrcaines. They provide plenty of power which would open up your soundstage.
There are a number of candidates from Antique Sound Labs, but IMO the Hurricanes would be overkill. Much more power than you need. The ASLs with 300B and 845 output tubes are lovely sounding units and cost half (or less) of what the Hurricanes cost. Good luck with your quest.
Thanks to all you helpful people,looks like I have some
homework to do. KEEP THOSE OPINIONS ROLLING IN!

Thanks again.
If you're going the solid state option.......the combination of Jeff Rowland / ProAc / Cardas cables.....great match, you cannot go wrong!

FY, I'm using the Concenta II, Response D15.