Best Preamp under $1000-need 2 sets of RCA outs

I am using a Krell 250a power amp, Arcam CD player, Silverline Panatella II speakers, a pair of Velodyne HGS-10 subwoofers and Harmonic Technology cables. I currently run balanced cables to the amp and single ended to the subs but the gain differential make the subs difficult to blend. Unless there is a better way to mitigate this issue, I am seeking your expert advice on a preamp that has two sets of single ended pre-outs.

Thank you.
sydneysophia
I saw someone selling a Bryston BP20 here on A'gon. Perfect line stage with two RCA outs. If you want to play with tubes, an Anthem Pre2L or Pre1L is good.
I really like my ~$500-used Counterpoint SA-2000. It is hybrid with (two) buffered pre outs, so it can easily mate with SS amps.
The designer of the FT Audio LW-1 Passive Pre-Amp owns a Krell Amp.I believe it's the KSA-100 ,but I am not certain on that.

Some say that you will not do better till you get to the $2000-$4000 range.

Try to get a used unit. I bought mine for approx. $400 and I probably will never sell it even if I were to get an active stage. Most all the equiptment that I buy stays with me for a decade becasue I try to get the most for my money and I'm very selective.

The LW-1 has been put against alot of units way past it's price point and has successfully held it's own.