Comments on the McIntosh MA6900 integrated amp

I am looking for people who have had a chance to audition or own the McIntosh MA6900 integrated amp. The unit will be used with the McIntosh MCD 205 CD player and Sonus Faber Grqnd Piano speakers (older model). If you have any comments or experience with this amplifier, please post your comments. thanks...
hgeifman
Great choice! I really like mine with a pair of Soliloquy 5.3 speakers. I am a vinylphile so think it is just great with vinyl (VPI HW-19 Mk III/SME 309/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B). Using an MC cartridge requires an exteranl phono stage. But I prefer that. Can up-grade without a new preamp.
Get IT, GOT IT ... LOVE IT !!!

Am using it with Copland CDA822 CDP both well isolated ,and ProAc Tablette 50 Speakers on weighted stands and quality cables all around and ... The Music IS SUBLIME :)

TKM
I love the way my MA6900 comes through on Von Schweikert VR2s... very musical, well balanced with superlative performance from the VR2's tweeter.
Great Integrated and has almost everything you would want in an integrated. The only thing i did not like was the remote. Wish Mac would make something like the Levinsons do even if it costs a bit extra.

Used mine with TDL Reference Studio Monitors & loved the combo.Very musical. Have upgraded to Mac power + tube pre now. Definitely one of the best integrateds out there !!

I like the Mcintosh, especially the way it looks and the resale is not to shabby either. I wanted to buy one.
I listened several times to the MA6900 and MA6500 with my speakers and preffered the Accuphase E530 and the Sugden Masterclass Class A Integrateds. So much more detail and "live" sounding.
The Accuphase has the tone controls, meters and loudness button, similar to the Mcintosh. I strongly urge you to check it out.