Comments on the McIntosh MA6900 integrated amp

I am looking for people who have had a chance to audition or own the McIntosh MA6900 integrated amp. The unit will be used with the McIntosh MCD 205 CD player and Sonus Faber Grqnd Piano speakers (older model). If you have any comments or experience with this amplifier, please post your comments. thanks...
hgeifman
I have this amp and will treasure it always, driving big castle howard s3, it sound very relaxed, detailed and open with smooth highs and tight, fast deep bass. Like all top amps you need to be careful with cables in order to squeeze the very best from it. Basically i will not need to buy or upgrade to another amp I'm very happy with the big mac
I bought the McIntosh MCD205 CD player and the McIntosh MA6900 Integrated amplifier. The overall sound quality is excellent with my Sonus Faber Grand Piano speakers. The extra power plus the tube like quality of the MA6900 make these speakers really stand out. I was very suprised at how good it sounds (and so were my friends). cheers..
Great choice! I really like mine with a pair of Soliloquy 5.3 speakers. I am a vinylphile so think it is just great with vinyl (VPI HW-19 Mk III/SME 309/Ortofon Kontrapunkt B). Using an MC cartridge requires an exteranl phono stage. But I prefer that. Can up-grade without a new preamp.
Get IT, GOT IT ... LOVE IT !!!

Am using it with Copland CDA822 CDP both well isolated ,and ProAc Tablette 50 Speakers on weighted stands and quality cables all around and ... The Music IS SUBLIME :)

TKM
I love the way my MA6900 comes through on Von Schweikert VR2s... very musical, well balanced with superlative performance from the VR2's tweeter.