Audio Artistry Beethoven's midrange stop working

I have a pair of Audio Artistry Beethoven's and the midrange drivers in one of the panels have died. Is there anyway of getting into the speaker to change the drivers. I have e-mailed Audio Artistry twice but no reply from them. Can anyone give me some advice.
Thank you Ian
ianbodill
I had a friend with Mozarts. In spite of my insistence, he'd never contact Sigfried in order to find out how to get inside. Contact Sigfried!
Thank you all for your assistance in my speaker issues, I will try and contact Sigfried direct to see if a repair can be down. Will keep you posted.

Best regards
Thank you Albert, Speakers are in my blood you know :-)

Good Listening,

Peter
I own a pair of Beethoven Elites and had the same problem. I spoke with Sigfried and he doubted it was a bad driver. I double checked all connections and found that the Neutrik connector plug on the bottom rear of the speaker was not making good contact. I played with it and midrange started working again. I don't know if the non-Elite version has a similar connector but definitely worth checking before removing drivers. Good luck!
By any chance did you connected with Sigfried re your midrange issue?

I have a similar situation and would greatly appreciate for the comments / information as how to find the replacement drivers.

Much thanks and regards,
Kevin