Audio Artistry Beethoven's midrange stop working

I have a pair of Audio Artistry Beethoven's and the midrange drivers in one of the panels have died. Is there anyway of getting into the speaker to change the drivers. I have e-mailed Audio Artistry twice but no reply from them. Can anyone give me some advice.
Thank you Ian
ianbodill
Thank you Albert, Speakers are in my blood you know :-)

Good Listening,

Peter
I own a pair of Beethoven Elites and had the same problem. I spoke with Sigfried and he doubted it was a bad driver. I double checked all connections and found that the Neutrik connector plug on the bottom rear of the speaker was not making good contact. I played with it and midrange started working again. I don't know if the non-Elite version has a similar connector but definitely worth checking before removing drivers. Good luck!
By any chance did you connected with Sigfried re your midrange issue?

I have a similar situation and would greatly appreciate for the comments / information as how to find the replacement drivers.

Much thanks and regards,
Kevin
Help!!! I to have a Beethoven with bad mids. I have yet to figure out how to disassemble panels to replace/repair drivers??? I've emailed both Audio Artistry and S.Linkwitz with no luck. Any help would be appreciated!!!