Yoiks, I'm amplifier confused.

A tax refund and wife allows an upgrade - can fudge around $2500. Thinking about an amplifier upgrade. My current system:

Rogue 99 pre
Bryston 3BST
Arcam 9 CDP
B&W N803
Harmonic Truth Link and Pro 9 connections
Synergistic Tech power all around.

Primarily listen to classical and jazz. The options are confusing and I've kinda identified some candidates:

Tube:
Rogue 120 Monos
Rogue 88 stereo
VTL ST 85
VTL ST 150

SS:
Pass 150.5
CJ 2500A

This will be a sight unheard purchase since I can't, in all conscience, go to the local shops and research or perform home audition. And I've really only chosen the candidates from reputation - unfamiliar with the CJ, PASS and VTL lines.
The cheaper options (Rogue 88/VTL ST85) could also allow a CDP upgrade. Any thoughts?

Thanks
128x128ltkije
I'd also include a used Cary V12 in that price range as well. Just a suggestion.
Here goes. Keep the CDP. Find an outboard DAC as the transport is very decent. Any of the tube amplifier choices are very good. Stick with Rogue if you like the preamp.

I listen to a lot of acoustic jazz and run VTL TT-25s if that helps. Very good line. Hope this helps and provides best bang for the buck.
i second the cary v12. i had a rogue 88 that was very nice, but when the opportunity came around on the v12, how could i resist? charmed within the first 5 minutes, been under its spell since.
i have been very happy with the v12 and rogue 99 for the last 6 months. i have no plans to replace the rogue 99 until i can afford to step up to something like the bat preamps.
try to audition the cary if you can.