Mono block suggestions

I am in the process of upgrading my amplifier(actually adding my 6th and 7th channel)the last 2 channels will act as my fronts for high performance 2 channel. Because of a lack of space in my component stand it would be very convenient to upgrade to mono blocks,and sit them right next to the front speakers. I have a 5 channel 125 watt amp. I would like to find 100-150 watt mono's. I am interested in the Pass Aleph 2's. Can I get any feed back on these,and also can any one recommend any other mono's that would fall in this range. I don't want to spend more than 2500.00(used) I'm asking for other recommendations because I'm not sure I can touch the Pass Aleph's for 2500.00 or even 3K. My front speakers are Martin Logan Clarity's. 2 channel sound now with the Acurus 125X5 is amazing.(I am also using the new Martin Logan Sub) Since I need 2 more channels for eventual 7.1,I want that final staple for my system. I would appreciate any suggestions. BTW-I'm limiting my search to solid state. Thanks
krelldog
Look at the Blue Circles. Small and very good sounding. They may be more than you want to spend, but worth considering.
You're right about probably not finding a pair of Aleph 2 monos for $2500 although I believe there was someone asking this price for a pair some time ago so you never know. But since you're asking, I have a pair and love 'em. When I was looking for Pass equipment two years ago, I learned that the Aleph 2 was/is Mr. Pass' favorite amp. He has described it as being the most neutral of his designs.
the new odyssey mono with extreme uprade, got mine a month ago.smooth sweet and strong, other amps have had a tough time keeping power to my mains with out smoke and sparks,these dont even break a sweat-the control and speed are impresive also
I use Pass Aleph 2's on my Martin Logan Quest's and they sound great. Highly recommended if you find a pair in your budget.

Good listening.
I'm not sure I follow why you need monos for the ML Clarity, but, nevertheless, I think you should check out VTL amps for the Logans. They seem to work very well together.

If I understand though, you eventually plan to keep your 5 channel Acurus amp with the new monos for a 7 channel system. If so, I think you need to make sure the amps have similar gain and sound characteristics because it looks like your center channel will be driven by a different amplifier then the front-channels. I'm not a home theatre expert, but you may want to discuss this issue with a dealer who is.