Anybody used Nikko amps before?

Hi, I would like to know if anybody here ever used Nikko amps and pre amps? If so, how would you classified its quality and sound? Does is stand up to todays electronics? The reason for my question is because there aren't to much info out there. What I do know is Nikko is no longer made. Thanks for your concern and happy listening. :)
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64
If it helps any, you can contact a.g. tannenbaum (http://www.agtannenbaum.com/catalog.html). They sell a copy of the service manual for the NA-690 for $17. You may also wish to search through the Audio Asylum forums. Opinions on Nikko (Vintage, General, and Amp Asylums) are all over the place (they run hot/cold). Also, I noticed in your system listing, you were pretty high on the Nikko. Has anything occurred to change that opinion(or is it just the general insanity that grips us all)? Regards, Rich
You sounded like you were very pleased with the Nikko in your system listing (pretty high or big fan would be other terms that I would use). I was just not sure if your questions about the Nikko, were because you were thinking about replacing it or you were curious about its heritage. Regards, Rich
Rar1, I do like the Nikko amp. Its one of the SS that I heard that does sound harsh and edgy. I just don't see anybody using Nikko and if they do, no one has mention the performance, quality, and sound. That is what I was refering. Thanks