Anybody used Nikko amps before?

Hi, I would like to know if anybody here ever used Nikko amps and pre amps? If so, how would you classified its quality and sound? Does is stand up to todays electronics? The reason for my question is because there aren't to much info out there. What I do know is Nikko is no longer made. Thanks for your concern and happy listening. :)
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64
Eldragon ... you're right. But ... kindly re-read both of my posts. I stated very clearly the extent of my Nikko experience ... model lines from the 70's and entry level components. Also, Highend64 did not mention any particular Nikko model line, so he may/may not be referring to the Alpha line. If the Alpha line from the 80's is good and worth acquiring, that's fine. But , if we are talking components from the 70's, Marantz components (amongst others) really do outshine Nikko components from that same time period. As an aside, by the 80's, most Marantz components had arguably declined in quality from the Marantz components of the 70's. Regards, Rich
If it helps any, you can contact a.g. tannenbaum (http://www.agtannenbaum.com/catalog.html). They sell a copy of the service manual for the NA-690 for $17. You may also wish to search through the Audio Asylum forums. Opinions on Nikko (Vintage, General, and Amp Asylums) are all over the place (they run hot/cold). Also, I noticed in your system listing, you were pretty high on the Nikko. Has anything occurred to change that opinion(or is it just the general insanity that grips us all)? Regards, Rich