Antique Sound Lab: Problems with ASL reliability?

Has anyone had any reliability problems with ASL gear? I am considering getting an ASL Hurrican DT200 and wanted to know if I should be weary of ASL's track record.
kalan
Have the MG15 amp and it works flawlessly. Not even a hiccup, and it sounds great. I think this is one of the most reliable tube amps I have owned.
I bought rb99's MGSI15DT and I love it.Paired it with Triangle Titus and HarmTech melody line. Warmth plus accuracy and emotion.Upgraded with JJ/tesla KT88s from thetubestore.com My "B" system 's getting more hours than the big stuff (MF A300 with Vandersteen 2 SIG> ) ! want to hear all their other amps. John
Good to know that ASL has some good track record, here.

I expect my 200 DT Hurricanes to arrive in a few days. I will let folks know how they sound if anybody is interested.
Sonically I love the Antique Sound equipment. One problem that I run across though is that their equipment is hard to work on because of a poor component layout design. For example, I have the MG-SI15DT and had to replace a defective bias. To get the board up I had to remove the front faceplate, remove the volume pot and selector switch, remove the bias meter, and remove the triode/pentode switch. If the layout had been more carefully thought out all someone would have had to do is remove 5 screws to be able to pull the board up.