What Tube Amp $3-6K Range For ML-Requests.?

I have a pair of Martin Logan Requests and a pair of
McIntosh MC 352's driving them. I like the set up but it is time to try something new. Anyone have any good ideas.
Ag insider logo xs@2xgtejr
a pair of BAT VK-60 monos
a pair of VTL MB225
Mesa Baron
The best tube drivers that I know in that price range.
Use the 352 for the bottom end and the tube McIntosh 2102 for the top end - if needed - use a Bryston 10B crossover for better control of the bottom end and matching levels - I do this with my ML Odysseys and it presents a great soundstage with the touch only tubes give - another tube amp I use is the EAR 534 with separate channel gain contols and optional XLR inputs - great looking and sounding - both of these units are low maintenance tube designs. The BAT's and VTL's are good choices - the Mesa Baron I found somewhat harsh sounding but that was years ago.
Look at the Conrad Johnson stuff - works great with MLs. I have premier 5 monoblocks (200w of EL34 power in Ultralinear, 100w in triode), that easily power my ML CLS or the Aerius Is I had for a while. Used in the $3-4500 range, I'd think. with NOS tubes, it's hard to find something better IMHO. the BAT stuff tends to be a bit cold in comparison, in my listening.

-Ed
I changed my mind and dropped a few more bucks. I got the
MC 2000 and I like it a whole lot.